Heating and Air Conditioning
When it comes to heating and air conditioning, it’s important to know your current system and know when it’s time to update.
Certain telltale signs will let you know when you need simple maintenance or if you should contact a heating and air conditioning specialist to evaluate your current system:
- Heat pump or air conditioner is more than 10 years old: You may experience more frequent break downs and run a less efficient system.
- Furnace or boiler is more than 15 years old: An ENERGY STAR furnace is 15% more efficient, which means more money in your pocket!
- Energy bills increasing: Old systems are less efficient….time to update!
- Temperature varies between rooms: This could indicate duct problems, inadequate insulation or improper equipment operation.
- Noisy system: Have your HVAC specialist check the coils of your cooling equipment.
- Excessive dust and humidity in your home or office: From leaky ducts to poor equipment operation, check duct spaces to identify the root cause of the problem
For residential and light commercial installation and repair, contact Central Oregon Heating, Cooling & Plumbing, the “Comfort Specialists”. Call 541-516-6316.
Residential and Light Commercial Heating and Air Conditioning Systems
Understanding your residential or light commercial heating and cooling systems will give you a better understanding of how systems work.
Heating and cooling products include:
- Heat pumps: Heat pumps provide both heating and cooling for the entire home. Efficient products include Carrier and Daikin
- Gas and oil furnaces: Furnaces provide heating for light commercial and residential use. Gas heating provides energy efficiency.
- Central air conditioners: Air conditioners maintain cooling comfort.
- Evaporator coils: The proper evaporator coil will allow you to get the most from your air conditioner or heat pump
- Boilers: Boilers are the ideal heat source for your home or small business, both gas and oil-fired boilers provide consistent warmth
Whether you need furnace repair or a new system, call Oregon’s HVAC “Go To” specialists at Central Oregon Heating, Cooling & Plumbing. Since 1993, we’ve been a trusted resource for keeping you cool during the summer and warm during the winter. Ask our heating and air conditioning repair specialists about our line of energy efficient products, which will save you money in the long run.
With more than 25+ years serving the community, discover why so many Bend, Redmond, Madras, Prineville, Sisters and Sunriver home and business owners have turned to CO Heating for all their HVAC needs. Call Central Oregon Heating, Cooling & Plumbing, Inc. at 541-516-6316.