Is it time for a new furnace?
- Is your unit older than 12 years old?
- Does you unit meet the current Energy Star standards?
- Do you have frequent furnaces problems?
- Are you getting even heating?
- Are you interested in saving money on your utility bill?
- You need a repair but your furnace matches points from above?
When cold weather strikes, you count on your furnace to keep you warm and comfy at home. You also want to save money on your utility bills!
If you have decided to replace a furnace in an existing central heating system or to install a totally new system, you want equipment that minimizes costs and provides dependable warmth for your family year after year. Furnaces are powered most often with gas, but sometimes run on oil, propane, or electricity.
Count of Central Oregon Heating, Cooling & Plumbing for gas, oil, propane or electric furnace installation or repair in Bend, Redmond, Madras, Prineville, Sunriver or Sisters call us at 541-516-6316.
Natural gas furnaces are reliable.
- Piped directly into your home, natural gas is always there when you need it. No need to worry if your oil or propane tank is nearly empty or leaking.
- Natural gas furnaces are workhorses. Properly maintained, a natural gas furnace will deliver 20 or more years of service, you can count on a natural gas furnace.
Natural gas is the cleanest-burning fuel, so your natural gas furnace will have a far less harmful to the environment than oil, wood, or electricity generated from fossil fuels.
- When properly burned, natural gas produces:
- About 30 percent less carbon dioxide than oil and about half that of coal or wood.
Heat, carbon dioxide, and water vapor. Natural gas produces almost no sulfur dioxide, carbon monoxide, dissolved solids, or particulate matter.
More on furnaces...
- You can expect 20-30 years of service from most electric furnaces marketed today.
- Electric furnaces are compact so can be installed in the basement, closet, utility room or attic. An electric furnace can be easily integrated with your existing ductwork.
- An all-electric furnace or boiler has no flue loss through a chimney. Electric furnaces do not require venting; use less material resulting in decreased less installation time.
- In addition, since electric furnaces only have few moving parts operating and maintenance costs are lower. The AFUE (annual fuel utilization efficiency rating) for an all-electric furnace or boiler is between 95% and 100%. The lower values are for units installed outdoors because they have greater jacket heat loss.
Today’s oil furnaces are efficient; ranging in efficiency from 81% to 95%. Oil furnaces have been innovated and now have:
- Low-mass combustion chambers and sophisticated heat exchangers – improving heat transfer
- Solid-state or microprocessor-based controls: resulting in an increase operational reliability.
- High-pressure flame retention burners: resulting cleaner. More efficient comfort.
Central Oregon Heating, Cooling & Plumbing can provide you with a gas, oil, propane or electric furnace in Bend, Redmond, Madras, Prineville, Sunriver or Sisters call us at 541-516-6316
We carry furnaces by manufacturers that meet the high standards of efficiency mentioned above…
Goodman Air Conditioning and Heating brand of gas furnaces can supply heat on demand, energy-saving indoor comfort to your home when you really need warmth. Variable and multi-speed furnaces slowly ramp up to your thermostat setting, not by abruptly turning on the blower at full speed.
Carrier Heating and Air Conditioning produces the Infinity ICS Modulating Gas Furnace, its quietest furnace ever! Up to 3.5 times tighter temperature control, IdealComfort™ technology, Communicating furnace with Infinity intelligence, Comfort Heat Technology®, Ideal Humidity.