Trane Air Conditioning Repair
Expert Trane Air Conditioning Repair for Central Oregon Homes and Businesses
Is your Trane AC not cooling to set temperatures, or not turning on at all? Call our Trane air conditioning repair experts to diagnose and solve the problem. From complex compressor issues to refrigerant leaks and system freezing, at Central Oregon Heating & Cooling, we have seen and successfully fixed all kinds of AC problems.
When properly installed and calibrated, your Trane air conditioning system will deliver years of reliable service. Each of Trane’s cooling units is designed to provide its users with a cool and comfortable indoor environment in an energy-efficient manner. To achieve these goals, they are rigorously tested both for performance and reliability. However, lack of regular maintenance, poor servicing, incorrect sizing or shoddy installation can result in a malfunction.
Do not call a general handyman or try to repair the air conditioner yourself. Lack of experience and the right tools could damage your expensive Trane AC as well as compromise the safety of your family or employees. Our NATE certification assures you of quality work.
Common Signs Your Trane Air Conditioning System Needs Repair
Providing your air conditioner with timely attention will help prevent major repair and early replacement expenses.
Here’s how you can tell when your Trane AC needs professional attention:
- The refrigerant is leaking
- Your AC is not cooling properly
- There is little or no airflow
- You unit is not turning on
- The air conditioner is making strange sounds
- The indoor unit is working but not the outdoor one (in a heat pump)
- The fan or blower has stopped working
- Your system is freezing up
Over the years, our qualified and experienced technicians have successfully performed hundreds of Trane air conditioning repairs. Home and business owners across Central Oregon rely on us to protect their investment, and ensure their comfort and safety.
Call 541-923-1855 for skilled Trane air conditioning repair in Bend, Redmond, Madras, Prineville, Sisters and Sunriver, Oregon.
Enhance System Lifespan with Skilled Trane Air Conditioning Repair
Skilled repair by our experienced technicians helps enhance the lifespan of your Trane central air conditioner, heat pump or cooling unit. Our exceptional workmanship and customer service have made our company the first choice for Trane air conditioning installations and repairs.
What makes us different?
- Correct diagnosis: We believe in getting to the root of the problem. A detailed assessment helps us identify and fix all issues. Our expert diagnosis has helped several customers minimize future repairs. We work with all major brands including Trane, American Standard, Carrier, Bryant, Coleman, Rheem, Lennox and Ruud.
- Expert workmanship: Extensive knowledge and experience with Trane HVAC systems enables us to get your repair work done efficiently and safely. Seamless repairs by our team have helped customers get many more years of service from their air conditioners.
- Exceptional customer service: We provide quick turnaround on all AC repair jobs. A well-stocked van of the latest tools and quality parts helps our repair technicians efficiently repair your Trane air conditioner.
At Central Oregon Heating & Cooling, we love what we do and will work hard to ensure you are fully satisfied.
To minimize expensive Trane air conditioning repairs, ask about our custom maintenance plans.
For reliable Trane air conditioning repairs in Central Oregon, call us at 541-923-1855.