Ventilation Systems Banish Stale Air, Bring in Freshness
Ventilation systems bring fresh air into the home or office, even when the windows are closed. Ventilators also help to remove foul or stale air by improving the circulation and airflow using fresh air. A professional can install an energy efficient system to ensure the highest air quality at all times.
Carrier ventilation systems include:
- Performance Energy Recovery Ventilator: offers up to 84% energy recovery, crossflow configuration with a crossflow core
- Performance Heat Recovery Ventilator: provides horizontal, vertical and crossflow configuration, crossflow core and up to 84% energy recovery
While fresh air circulation helps to eliminate stagnant air, ventilation systems also aid in reducing the incidence of dust, pollen, pet dander, mold, skin flakes and other offenders that can be dangerous to your health.
Our specialists can perform an in-home inspection and make a recommendation. Call us at 541-923-1855.
Energy Efficient Ventilation Systems for the Entire Home
Wondering if a ventilation system is going to cause a strain on your electric bill? Both Carrier and Honeywell offer energy efficient ventilation systems; often only costing the same amount as it does to run a light bulb.
Honeywell’s systems include:
- Energy-Efficient Ventilation Systems: TrueFRESH™ Ventilation Systems draw fresh air into the home (even when the windows are closed), prevent 80% of the air from leaving the home and use the same amount of energy as a 100-watt light bulb.
- Economy Ventilation System: Y8150 Fresh Air Ventilation System is an affordable, but effective way to maintain ventilation throughout the entire house
- Bathroom Ventilation Control: Digital Bath Fan Control helps your bathroom fan operate at a more efficient level
For professional ventilation system installation, maintenance and repair, contact Central Oregon Heating and Cooling. Since 1993 we’ve been Oregon’s trusted source for heating, cooling and ventilation needs.
Central Oregon Heating & Cooling can provide you with air quality requirements in Bend, Redmond, Madras, Prineville, Sunriver or Sisters call us at 541-923-1855.