Whole House Dehumidifier
Say “Goodbye” to Sticky Heat: Hello Dehumidifiers
A dehumidifier will be your best friend if condensation builds up on your walls, countertops and floors. Although moisture build-up may present itself as more of an annoyance, preventing high humidity levels are important to protecting not only your home but also your health.
Why do you need a dehumidifier?
- Excessive humidity attracts dust mites which can plague those with allergies
- Condensation can form on walls and windows, causing paint blistering or wallpaper warping
- Metal pipes can rust and wood may warp which may cause doors to stick
- Condensation pooling on electrical appliances can cause irreparable damage
- Mildew and mold can form, which can produce odor and be harmful to your health
Indoor humidity levels should be around 40% to 50% and dehumidifiers can help keep levels within a normal range.
Contact Central Oregon Heating and Cooling to have your humidity levels inspected and determine if you need a dehumidifier. Give us a call to speak with a customer service representative at 541-923-1855.
Explore Dehumidifiers from Central Oregon Heating and Cooling
Although you may need a dehumidifier, which one should you choose? Factors such as humidity levels, square footage and other equipment should be considered before installing a dehumidifier.
Honeywell and Carrier make high quality dehumidifiers designed for a variety of homes or office spaces:
- Whole-House (150 Pint): TrueDRY™ DH150 Dehumidification System removes up to 150 pints of moisture per day and provides increased comfort and energy savings
- Whole-House (90 Pint): TrueDRY™ DH90 Dehumidification System provides whole house comfort and removes up to 90 pints of moisture per day
- Whole-House (65 Pint): TrueDRY™ DH65 Dehumidification System extracts up to 65 pints of moisture from your home
Dehumidifiers require professional installation and your home should be inspected to determine why humidity levels may be above normal. Call Oregon Heating and Cooling for a free home inspection at 541-923-1855.