Trane Heat Pump Repair
Heat Pump Repair
Superior Trane Heat Pump Repair Services
Heat pump repair may be inevitable at some point, however simply maintaining your pump can reduce the number of repair visits AND save 10% to 25% on your energy bill. Some steps every home owner should perform include:
CO Heating and Cooling understands Trane systems. We have years of training on Trane models and can offer superior heat pump repair services. Schedule a consultation today. Call us at 541-923-1855.
What Causes a Heat Pump to Break?
There are multiple reasons why a heat pump could require repair. Some of the more common ones include:
- Excess frost and moisture on the heat pump
- A tripped circuit breaker
- A broken or malfunctioning defrost cycle on your Trane system
- Cracked blades on the fan or an off-balance blade
- A malfunction in the heat pump itself
- Improperly set thermostat
If you need heat pump repair in Bend, Redmond, Madras, Prineville, Sisters or Sunriver, contact Central Oregon Heating and Cooling . Call 541-923-1855, for your RUUD, Bryant, Coleman, Rheem, Lennox, Carrier or Trane, we fix all models!
Why Hire a Professional for Trane Heat Pump Repair?
While you may want to try and repair your Trane heat pump yourself, most experts recommend calling in the professionals. That is because a heat pump is a critical component to your Trane system. Improper repairs could not only prevent the system from functioning properly, but could result in a more expensive repair or worse, replacement, later. When you hire the experts at CO Heating and Cooling for your Trane heat pump repair, you get:
- Expert Analysis: Diagnosing a Trane system takes years of training and direct experience with Trane systems. By hiring a professional, you get a skilled technician that can assess your heat pump, diagnose the issue accurately, and fix it on-site.
- The Right Parts: There are dozens of different types of Trane systems out there today. Without knowing your specific model, you run the risk of ordering the wrong type of part. A Trane heat pump repair expert has access to factory approved replacement parts and can ensure the right part is ordered for the job.
- NATE Certified Technicians: NATE-Certified technicians go through extensive training, testing and must pass a level of expertise to receive certification. The technicians at CO Heating and Cooling are NATE-Certified, which means you truly are hiring heating and cooling experts.
Don’t wait until your heat pump is broken. Central Oregon Heating and Cooling has been performing routine inspections and evaluations since 1993. We apply our experience and skill to recommend the best way to approach heat pump repair for the most efficient system.
To learn more about Central Oregon Heating and Cooling’s Trane heat pump repair services, call us at 541-923-1855 or fill out an online contact form. We service the Bend, Redmond, Madras, Prineville, Sisters and Sunriver and the surrounding areas.