Heating and Air Conditioning Repair
5 Tips for Air Conditioning and Furnace Repair
Heating and air conditioning repair is one of the many “joys” of household maintenance. Although every home or business owner should have a skilled HVAC repair specialist on hand, there are 5 steps you can take to keep your system working in tip-top shape:
Inspect ducts, filters, blower and coils for obstructions
Look for leaks or pooling water around the system
Check for cracks or broken sealants around the furnace or air conditioning system
Examine outdoor handlers for fallen debris, grass or other outdoor items that could clog or deter your system from working properly
Clean and/or replace filters every month – a clogged filter can inhibit your system from working properly
You can also reduce the number of repair calls by having your furnace and air conditioning professionally maintained every year. This will help you to avoid that emergency furnace repair call during the dead of winter.
Whether you need heat pump or furnace repair now or require a yearly maintenance inspection, contact Central Oregon Heating & Cooling, the “Home Comfort Specialists”. Call 541-923-1855. Servicing the Bend, Redmond, Madras, Prineville, Sisters and Sunriver the surrounding areas.
Whether you have a Carrier, Bryant, Coleman, Rheem, Lennox, Ruud or Trane, you need an air conditioning and heating repair specialist who has knowledge and experience working with a variety of makes and models. When it comes to selecting a heating and cooling specialist, ask about education, certification and years in business. Additional tips to finding a good heating and air conditioning specialist:
- Get referrals: ask friends, co-workers or neighbors for heating and air conditioning repair specialists
- Ask the company for references: especially for commercial heating and cooling repair, contact other companies who have used the HVAC specialist
- Look for a company that carries ENERGY STAR products: ENERGY STAR heating and cooling systems meet the rigorous energy efficiency standards set by the EPA, which can save you a bundle of money in the long run
- Request written estimates: your contractor should provide you with a free home evaluation and estimate
- Check licensing and insurance: your contractor should be licensed and insured to ensure the safety and liability for both parties
Instead of scanning the phone book for HVAC specialists, turn to Oregon’s leading heating and cooling company, Central Oregon Heating and Cooling. We have experiencing installing, maintaining and repairing a variety of systems including Carrier, Ruud, Bryant, Goodman, Daikin and Mitsubishi. Plus we offer 24/7 emergency service so you are never left out in the cold. Heating and air conditioning repair is what we do best – call us today. Call Central Oregon Heating and Cooling at 541-923-1855.